Tuesday 23 July 2013

Anchor Jasmin Mansoor quits after threats from MQM.

Jasmine ManZoor quit Samaa TV after they rejected to give her security and asked her not to speak so openly. She was also threaten few months ago after election. It was not clear by whom, by after her tweets today she has clearly hinted towards MQM... In meeting with PM Nawaz Sharif today she could not control her self and started to cry.

MQM mafia must be tackled if want peace in Karachi and Pakistan.
jasmeen manzoor 

I could respond earlier because I did not know how to react ? How much violence should we tolerate ? Why are the agencies Silent ?


Masmeen Manzoor

I just want to thank the media of Pakistan today for showing their support and solidarity with me and KHI ! I hope the government wakes up TOO

Yes I broke down and started crying for karachi

And requested PM to take serious notice of threats given to journalists
Masmeen Manzoor 

Today at the energy conference by PM I informed the PM in front of every single journalist of pakistan to stop violence in Karachi.