Monday 23 December 2013

Miss Bahrain: I want to wed Ronaldo, even as a second wife

She doesn't mind being his 'second wife
“I have no objection to marrying soccer ace Cristiano Ronaldo. Even if I have to play second fiddle to his first wife, but my only condition is that he has to embrace Islam.”  she said.

Former Miss Bahrain Shaila Sabt says she strongly admires Portuguese football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo and could agree to marry him if he converts to Islam, a Saudi newspaper reported on Sunday.


The 24-year-old Sabt, who won Bahrain’s pageantry contest in 2010, said it is her dream to marry Ronaldo, 28, but that he must turn to Islam since she is a Muslim.

“It is my dream to marry Ronaldo...I don’t mind to be his second wife provided he embraces Islam,” she said, according to the Arabic language daily Sada, which did not make clear where Shaila made the comments.

Sabt is also a well-known Bahrain actress whose hobbies include gymnastics, boxing and equestrian ports. In 2013, she took part in Miss World contest in India.

Source: emirates247.com